Core Issues We Identified From Research That Influence Graduate Job Search Success Which You Must Pay Greater Attention to if You Want Your University Students to Get A Well-Paid Job Quicker After Graduating.
Employability Skills Workshops for Your College & University Student Groups
By the End of the Workshops, Each Candidate Would Learn the Following:
- Career Planning and development ─ What job role(s) to aspire to?
- Recreating LinkedIn to a top professional level
- How to network with employers, internal recruiters and alumni?
- Identifying the “hidden job market” and the “marketmakers” (people who are the front-liners or newsmakers in any chosen industry) in their job search sector
- How to get a well-paid job using unconventional strategies
- Creating a CV to bring out a “wow factor”
- Writing suitable Cover Letters for different job applications.
- Interview preparation skills – Tests, Phone interviews, Assessment centres, In-person interviews
- Salary negotiation skills