OUTLINE OF OUR ‘FIND ME A JOB’ TRAINING PROGRAMME THAT PREPARES YOU FOR THE JOB MARKET
Benefits of Completing this Coaching Programme
Within the next 2 months, you understand fully exact steps to take which puts you in a better position toward getting a high-pay job within 3 months of graduating.
The information received saves you the pains of trying to figure things out by yourself without proper direction. It equally prevents you from using trial and error approach on an important life decision like your future career!
We make you understand how the job market works, then show you how to stay ahead of the competition just by taking some good steps (like this training programme) more seriously.
You receive insider knowledge from our global recruitment experience.
You have access to ask any questions and have us as experienced persons to assist further even after the formal coaching is completed.
Here are the practical steps we’ll take you through, right from the start of your degree programme toward graduation; this has yielded success for those who have now taken up roles in finance, IT, government, science & tech and other sectors.
Our ‘I Need A Job’ Training Programme in Detail:
We start with an initial consultation during which you will decide the real-world job role you wish to specialise in. E.g. A BUSINESS ANALYST; or even a project manager, or an automation/process engineer, etc.
We follow this by drawing up an employability plan, or strategy, for the next 6 months.
We direct you on the appropriate training to enrol where there’s a need to do so. For instance, from the roles cited above, you can take a Business Analysis short training course (on your preferred schedule). You will be learning to use, and ultimately master, the software tools used in the target role.
For the next step, we’ll show you how to join small job referral networks which will lead to job opportunities soon.
We then show you how to build professional relationships with practitioners in your chosen job role. This will include advice on how to put together email ‘connection’ requests.
Show you with some examples from other persons we helped how to develop a “sympathy message” to send out that would capture the attention of the above persons at a positively-deep emotional level [trust us, after reading this message, some would even be falling over themselves to help you!]
6. Next, we cover methods to keep adding value for the people with whom you’re building a professional relationship. We explain my 11 ways to add value to a professional network regularly, ensuring you don’t come across as a redundant member, ‘taker’ or ‘exploiter’ From the example in No. 1 above, the person will be learning how they will make, and nurture, a network that will support her once she is ready to take up her role as a Business Analyst.
7. We show you how to seek – and get – practical work or project experience. This may be a placement or internship or volunteering in an appropriate business. In our example, she will look to gain useful experience as a business analyst.
NOTE: Work experience is always critical as this will differentiate you from candidates without experience when applying for a job!
8. At this point, if this is what you’ll want, we can encourage you to gain appropriate professional certifications for the role you wish to pursue. In our example, a business analysis certification exam (such as the British Computer Society’s) would be perfect.
This significantly increases the client’s credibility.
9. Now, you’ll be ready to apply for jobs (even if you haven’t yet received certification).
We also help with:
How to write a winning CV and cover letters.
Our focus here is on the concept that every CV bullet point should include a reference to specific “transferable skills”, “technical knowledge” and “quantifiable results”. A winning CV should have elements of the “WOW FACTOR”. That is, it must have demonstrable evidence of having generated or saved money and time, processed information or implemented procedures effectively in previous roles that are similar or related to the current vacancy you’ll be applying for.
How to raise your LinkedIn profile to a professional level, and how to use shared connections to optimise your job referral networks.
A. We work together to
recreate your LinkedIn to a professional level –
add to the headline your prospective job title(s);
re-write your profile summary to take advantage of LinkedIn optimisation tool;
add many beautiful pictures to your listed activities; add professional or affiliate groups;
re-write the activities carried out in your former jobs so that they reflect transferable skills, technical knowledge and quantifiable results achieved and not merely highlighting responsibilities.
B. Learn how to use LinkedIn to find professionals in your chosen job role.
Start immediately to develop useful relationships with people in the job role or industry you are going to specialise in;
And then create opportunities to speak to all these professionals one-by-one who will help put you in this role immediately you want a job, i.e. after this training programme. They’ll act as referrals when you need the job ultimately.
We give you templates of the polite wording to use as emails to send to these professionals.
How to set up job alerts on Google
How to use keywords from a job description to tweak every CV bullet point whenever you are applying for a new position, so it can pass the jobs applicant tracking system (with advice on how to determine what the keywords are)
How to follow up your job applications
Interview preparations and post-interview analysis
Provision of examples and templates to amend to suit your situations
10. Teach you how to write brief commercial research papers, in fields of which you have little or no experience. This skill alone would demonstrate to prospective employers your potential for insights and problem-solving
11. Give you tips on how to build, and keep building, a CV over time while doing this training.
12. We show how to access the ‘hidden job market’ (which now represents around 80% of all available jobs).
13. Teach you the principles to negotiate your first salary to get an increase of between 5 and 15 percent from what was offered in your letter, which you wouldn’t get without this knowledge.
14. Finally, we show other post-employment tips, such as negotiation skills to help you gain promotions faster than others. These will keep you at the top of the game.
Method of Training and Learning:
The training is conducted in a personable and relaxed setting, live video bespoke for your needs
We use Skype or Zoom or TeamViewer etc.
All materials are provided ─ templates, video, reading/study material links
YOU’RE PROTECTED BY OUR NO-RISK 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We have so much confidence in the process we’ve developed to work with you until you land your desired job.
We are beyond convinced that you’ll not only find the JOB, but as in many cases, you can find more than one job. BUT you must IMPLEMENT everything and trust our process; you’ll be amazed at how easy to get the results.
We have perfected and keep perfecting our job-finding methods – and so confident to tell you’ll get our training with ZERO RISK.
Take the 60 days you’ll work with us– that’s two months or as agreed– and put everything to immediate use
Because we pre-qualify who we work with – the ‘I can do it’ job seekers, you’ll land the job within this period.
…Else, send us an email ([email protected]), and we’ll give you a full refund – no hassles, no hard feelings (we’ll still be friends).